Thursday, January 28, 2010

What is geography ? Viviana



What is geography ?




To my understanding, geography is the study of earth and its structures . It is also the study of the Earth's changes over the years . However , when i interviewed my best friend ,she told me to her, geography is not only the study of Earth and its structures, it also encompasses the study of the entire universe . As our views were diffenert, i surfed the net. I found that geography was the study of Earth and its structures . It also is the study of changes and development, lands, features, inhabitants and phenomena of both man and nature .I only realised the importance of geography when my previous geography teacher , Miss Tessa Tan , showed us a video on how ignorant americans were on the countries on Earth .


No comments:

Post a Comment